THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT: This policy applies to all information collected or submitted on the V3DM’s™ website. On some pages, you can make requests, register to receive materials, and use free SEO & SEM tools. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Company name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Web address
- Descriptions of business issues
THE WAY WE USE INFORMATION:
- We use the information you provide about yourself and your business to reply to your inquiries.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website. For example, we track how frequently individual pages are visited as an indicator of interest levels in different service areas.
- We use aggregate data obtained through our free SEO & SEM tools to research and compare search engines.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
V3DM HUMAN RESOURCES: You can also use the information provided in the website in connection with a job applications or inquiries. For this activity, you will have to provide, minimal yet relevant information to help V3DM understand your query and get back to you.
INFORMATION FOR BUSINESS PARTNERS: If you wish to partner with V3DM, you will have to provide your business data and facts so that V3DM is able to provide the right solution to your query. The information you provide here is used strictly for business purposes.
INFORMATION SECURITY AND QUALITY: V3DM intends to protect your personal information as well as maintain its quality. Many quality centric practices are followed to keep your information safe and secure like high level of encryption while transmitting confidential and sensitive information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
HOW YOU CAN CORRECT OR REMOVE YOUR INFORMATION: You can request to edit or delete your information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or can call us at +1 (941) 343-8426.
HOW TO CONTACT US: Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at +1 (941) 343-8426 or email at email@example.com.